Me, Myself and I!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Personal Blog! Personal Blog! I'm just thinking if I will make a personal blog. First of all, I really don't have any plans to make a personal blog but I just want to make a blog just for our subject Field Trips and Seminar. But it looks like the same since I'm blogging myself on what I am doing during the said subject. So I prefer to make this blog not for my subject but also this will be my personal blog.

OK, I will start this by introducing my self. I'm Wilkin Felisilda Simo, 20 years of age and currently taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology at the University of Southeastern Philippines-Obrero Campus. I not really lived here in Davao City where my current College is located. I just lived here in Davao for educational purposes.

It's not usual to me to make myself in public, but i decided to make this in order that people will also now know me better and they can judge me on who I am. If you want to know me more just follow my blog and visit always and you will discover the real me! Mowahahahah!! ^^V


0 comments: